From Coverage to Care is an initiative to help people with new health coverage understand their benefits and use them appropriately to connect to primary care and the preventive services that are right for them, so they can live a long and healthy life. We encourage you to share these resources with consumers, and help them on their journey from coverage to care. We also hope you share information about local resources during your conversations, to help individuals know where and how to access care in your community.
How to order resources at no cost to you and your organization
Create an account in the CMS Product Ordering System:
- Go to http://productordering.cms.hhs.gov.
- Select the words "Create an Account".
- Fill out the form with your contact and shipping information.
- In the field "Why I need access?", include the name and type of your organization (for example, ABC Partnership Group, an advocacy group of seniors with diabetes). Any organization or individual can create an account and order resources.
Note: CMS will process your request within 3 business days. Your account won't be accessible until your access is approved. You will receive an email notice of approval within 3 days. Once your request is approved, you can log in to order resources.
Place an order:
- Log in using the user name and password you selected.
- On the left-side navigation, select "Coverage to Care" to display a list of languages.
- On the left-side navigation, select the language that you are interested in to display a list of resources available in that language.
- Find the resource you would like to order. Browse through the list of resources using the top navigation. There may be multiple pages of resources in that language.
- Select "Add to Cart". If the resource you would like to order is not available, select "Notify When Available".
- Select "Click here to edit".
- Modify the "Quantity" field to select the number of copies you would like to order.
- Select "Proceed to Checkout".
- Review your shipping information and select "Proceed to Checkout". You may also go back to order additional resources by selecting "Continue Shopping".
- Review your order and select "Place order" to order resources and ship them directly to you at no cost to your organization.
Sign up for the CMS Office of Minority Health listserv for notification when new resources become available.
For digital versions of the resources, visit http://go.cms.gov/c2c. You may also request print-ready files.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.